How to apply
Short-term Chinese language programs: Upon request
Other programs: April 20-June 30, 2019
The following documents (scanned copies) are needed for application:
(1) Application Form for International Students to Study in Shaoxing University;
(2) The first page of passport;
(3) Degree certificate or equivalent certificate (ISCED 2011-Level);
(4) University academic transcripts or equivalent transcripts;
(5) Physical examination report issued by the Chinese government designated medical institution or any designated hospitals in Shaoxing;
(6) HSK test scores and/or certificate of English proficiency (IELTS, TOEFL);
(7) Financial guarantee;
1. The Application Formand other application documents are to be presented to the School of International Education of Shaoxing University by the applicant either personally or by email/post.
2. Admission Letter and Visa Application for Study in China will be sent to the admitted applicants.
3. The applicants must go to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in their home country with the Admission Letter and the Visa Application for Study in China to apply for the student entry visa (X1 visa or X2 visa).
4. Students must register at the School of International Education on time in accordance with the detailed requirements in the Admission Notice.
Please feel free to contact
School of International Education, Shaoxing University
No.900 Chengnan Road, Nanshan Campus
Shaoxing, Zhejiang, China, 312000
Or: http:// www.iec.usx.edu.cn/en/index.asp.